Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me?

I don't seem to see them at any of the Cabelas/Gander places near me, and even online they seem scarce.

Reactions: Schnurb

·
Registered
743 Posts
The Cabelas near me seems to have reduced shelf space for a lot of products/brands - except Herters of course.. but then again they are not the same Cabelas as they were before the BPro deal.

The GC does seem to be a bit scarce online, but a number of places still have them. BUT - it does appear to me that the pricing has really crept up on these. Even in bulk they are typically north of $5.50 a box, with a number of sites listing them over $6.00/box

·
Registered
102 Posts
I didn't find them at my local Cabela's or Gander Outdoors either. Sportsmans Warehouse had some, but nowhere near the quantity I was looking for. So, I placed my first ever online order with Academy Sports + Outdoors. The availability, transaction and delivery were just fine, but they were $5.99 a box before taxes and shipping - $6.30 after taxes and shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
Most retailers end their fiscal year in February so they pare down inventory. You should see more supply starting this month. Remington did increase prices on all target loads by +10%. There hasn't been a price increase in 3 years.

Scott Hanes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts