Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
You would think that Cererbus is anticipating future gun laws to restrict sales,
but maybe they just feel that the gun buying frenzy has run its course, and now
is the time to unload these companies; or maybe they're anticipating poorer than
expected 4th quarter earning report to cause a drop in the stock price.

You can be sure it's not because of sympathy.

·
Registered
12,481 Posts
The above statement "Bushmaster, maker of the rifle used in the shooting at the school". Let's keep things straight. The "Bushmaster" was not used in the shootings at the school. The Police found it in the back seat of the car. Just for the record. Bulge.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Barrelbulge:
There has been a lot of bad reporting on this tragic event, some mistakes and some,IMO, just lies to meet a deadline or seem to have the 'scoop'.

One 'fact' is that the Bushmaster was in the trunk. My wife heard reports that the coroner's report states that the wounds were caused by the 223 caliber bullets. We've also heard that a 4th firearm, a rifle, was found in the trunk.

Gene

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
When I watched it live they said the shooter had 2 handguns and an "assault style rifle" was found in the car" With evil people trying to collapse our country, and fools electing them, getting truth is going to be harder and harder.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I have read and heard so many incorrect stories I haven't a clue where things will end up on this matter. Seems media would rather be first than correct on stories.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.