Trapshooters Forum banner

Remington Custom Shop

1773 5
Does anyone know what is happening with the Remington Custom Shop? I called over several months ago, looking for information on maybe getting a nice 870. They told me they weren't doing custom 870s yet, but to contact them again after the start of the year.

Well, it seems there were acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, and etc. But I'd like to see about getting a nice 870 from the Custom Shop. Any ideas?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
13,743 Posts
Does anyone know what is happening with the Remington Custom Shop? I called over several months ago, looking for information on maybe getting a nice 870. They told me they weren't doing custom 870s yet, but to contact them again after the start of the year.

Well, it seems there were acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, and etc. But I'd like to see about getting a nice 870 from the Custom Shop. Any ideas?
They told you to contact them after the first of the year; do that.

· Registered
10,633 Posts
The Premier F 870 is a museum piece, but to be realistic, in the old days they had a two year wait, and cost around $14K. If you sell it without shooting it, you will be lucky to get $8K for it. If you shoot it, around $6K. Nice idea, but pick up one on Guns Intl'. They come through from time to time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.