Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click the link for a nice Rem 90T at a great price. ( modified choke) If you dont like the choke, have Briley put thin walls in it like mine. This is a steal. Not my gun, just sharing a good deal

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes it is bigski, did not catch that, Thx. Still a great deal for a lefty

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Very Nice Gun and a Good Price.Sorry Guys but, Remington Never offered the 90T with a LEFT Hand stock.The only stocks offered was a "straight" and (3) different "drop" Monte Carlo's. Joe joe90T

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Joe is right, and the adj comb was added then, still a whale of a buy here

·
Vendor
20,015 Posts
Best bunch of nitpickers on the web. BTW, And if you allow, I will add my own "nit"

And you could create LH or RH offset by slightly shaving the side of the inlet area.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
MIA, is correct-you can "shave" a small amount off the inlet wood to change cast. I was "only" saying a "left Hand" stock was NOT offered from the Factory. If My memory serves me right the Choke will Be IMOD (as shown on box) NO MODs were Offered. Sorry if i upset anyone. Joe joe90t

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This gun did not sell, seller took it off the market. It will show up again soon

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
It's amazing that the seller could have 1679 sales on GB and mis-price it by that much.

I'm not seeing what you guys are talking about regarding it being left-handed. What am I missing?

-Gary

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.