Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Is that one of his custom ribs for higher POI?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes sir. It is a #2 rib. I bought a spare as Doug had only a couple #2 ribs left. He said he would likely not have any more made.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Wow! Is that Doug's cerakote finish on the blued areas? How about the wood, what did he use there? That is a fabulous 90T!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had Doug Cerakote the gun black and gold nitride on some highlights. I had Him refinish the wood but not sure what he used. I know he wanted to do a gloss finish. Which he did. Also had him Cerekote the pad adjuster black. Pretty happy with the way it turned out. Now I just need to learn how to shoot it. Maybe MDJ67 is correct and I should hang it on the wall.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
The good thing about having the 90-T Cerakote finish is it is durable, and really looks nice, and even color. The bad part about the wood refinish is, the first nick is always a killer.

Very nice looking "T". My winter project is to do the same to my two HPAR's.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was at the Grand. I wish I had my High Rib with me. Not that I would have shot any better. Everyone I met at the Grand was friendly. Which was nice because I was a bit overwhelmed as it was my first time shooting the event. Jody, this is the 90T I purchased from you this spring. Turned out pretty nice!

·
Registered
119 Posts
RutabagaDave - I had forgot your handle on here..lol Man, that thing turned out sweet. I had mine Cerakoted, all updated and rebuilt as well...but still need to do the wood. I too didnt have mine at the grand as it was at Dougs. Like you, i wish i would have had it as i didnt shoot my dads Ljutic too well there ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts