Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Any updates to the gun? Forend or trigger?

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
shootnair:

If you can post a clear and reasonably close photo of the barrel side of the forend, we can tell if the forend update has been done.

Or... You can go to Doug Braker's website at the link I posted above. There's a photo on it showing how an updated forend looks.

sissy

·
Registered
661 Posts
The stamping of a "period" or dot, next to the serial number relates to the breech face/receiver update on Remington 3200's. Some early 90T's tended to open after they were fired, without the shooter purposefully activating the top lever. The locking block update fixed this problem by machining a different angle on the locking block. I've heard that the angle was changed from 10 to 8 degrees. If the gun does not open unexpectedly, then the locking block may not need to be modified. Some 90T triggers may break the C clips on the cross pins. A tiny piece of the clip may jam the trigger. It's easy to remove the trigger assembly, fish out the clip pieces and replace the metal C clip. You can also use a tiny O ring on the cross pins rather than a metal C clip. When in doubt, call Doug Braker. He is the best 90T expert around. He helped with the development of the 90T when Kolar made the gun for Remington. He has rebuilt several 90T's for me at very reasonable rates. Bob

·
5,369 Posts
Where in IL?! (approx. - North/South/Central) if the gun wanted to be seen...

A couple of guys expressed interest after seeing mine at Naperville...

PM OK,

regards,

Jay

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.