Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Remington 552 .22 Short, Long, and Long Rifle. Outstanding condition, includes a 4X32 Simmons scope. The 552 has a reputation of being very well made and accurate. Check out the pictures, what you see is what you get. Asking $295.00 including shipping to the 48. Trades considered. Contact me via email or PM with interest and questions.

SOLD pending funds.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I had one many years ago. Shot a ton of all three types of shells. Shot mostly shorts as I could buy more on paper route wages. Sparrows on my grand mothers farm hated me. Never a problem. My only complaint, it was hard to clean. Great little rifle. Jimmy Borum

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
I got mine when I was 9 years old. two years of lawn mowing money. My dad would pay me 10 cents per bird (Barn Swallows)nesting in the Dairy Barn. I was not allowed to shoot them in the barn so I had to learn how to shoot them on the fly. Little did know how much this would help me in trap shooting later in life. I still have the 552 and never had a jam. With the price of shot shells I may have to go back to Barn Swallow shooting. Storeman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.