Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking to buy a Remington 3200 field gun w/ 30" or 32" barrels. Must be in good physical condition and shooting condition. Must have the upgrades done to the receiver and stock.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have a Remington 3200 trap gun with a 30" barrel if you are interested $1500 Shipped to your FFL in the 48. But it does not have the dot in the serial number so I don't know if it has had the upgrades.

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Take the barrels off and look at the face of the receiver. If updated, there will be two allen-head screws at the bottom, one on each side close to the side of the receiver.

Scott Hanes

·
Registered
321 Posts
It does not have the allen head screws in the receiver but it doesn't look like it has been shot much.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does not have the allen head screws in the receiver but it doesn't look like it has been shot much.
What year was the gun made? What are the barrels choked? Any idea how many rounds through the gun? What is the LOP of the gun? Also could you send me pictures of the gun?
Thanks!

·
Registered
321 Posts
sent you a PM

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Am looking to buy a Remington 3200 field gun w/ 30" or 32" barrels. Must be in good physical condition and shooting condition. Must have the upgrades done to the receiver and stock.

Thanks in advance!
Wanted everyone to know that I found a 3200 field w/ 30" barrels, with upgrades, and excellent shape. I really appreciate all of the input and help from everyone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts