Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke the forend of my Remington 3200 and need a replacement. If you have one for sale please let me know. Fore the sake of clarification of what I need and color matching here is a picture of the one that broke.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check on ebay.They usually have some on there.
You are going to have to get it fitted if you find one .
Call Laibs and see what they have or if they can repair yours . I would also advise the forearm iron and bedding update .
I checked ebay an they have one but the color does not match and there isn't any checkering on it.
I have all the metal parts and figure I could install them myself. I have done some wood working before.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is one with checker on there right now for $200.00.
I looked again and couldn't find it. Do you have an item number you could post?

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
I have 2 sitting in my office but they are satin finish. It appears your forend is high gloss, right? Is your 3200 a Competition, Special Trap or Trap? It should be on the receiver.

If I can find a high gloss fe I will let you know.

Scott Hanes

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
I could not find a gloss fe here, but one of my friends has one plus several in satin. Let me know what finish you have and we can go from there. It will not be easy to match the color. Many times it depends on the lighting how the photo comes out. Price would be $175 delivered.

Scott Hanes

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all, I found one on ebay that looks like it should be close to the color I need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts