Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
Remington will have a Consumer Rebate on STS and Nitro27 target loads this year! The details are:

$2.00 per box; limit 50 boxes per household
Runs May 15 - December 15, 2020
The usual rebate requirements: UPC from each box claimed plus store receipt.

Official details will be posted on www.remington.com in the near future.

Scott Hanes

·
Registered
Perazzi MX10 RS
94 Posts
Excellent! Thanks for sharing! Hopefully AA’s will have the same deal, but I’m not above shooting STS if I have to lol

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Great! Glad the company is doing well and can offer it this year.

Reactions: birdk9

·
Registered
511 Posts
Nice so is there a place other than Walmart to buy Nitro 27 s at $7.87 a box? plus tax, no shipping

I will start saving some funds now!

·
Registered
31,719 Posts
Nice so is there a place other than Walmart to buy Nitro 27 s at $7.87 a box? plus tax, no shipping

The three WalMarts within my area are out of STS and not restocking, yet. It has been several weeks now. Almost makes one wonder about the price hike that took place a few months ago. Maybe Remington did not sell enough through WalMart because so many have a hard on against WalMart?

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
awesome thank for the info, I was expecting it to happen with the price increase, just gonna have to come up with more home addresses...nice to have 3 offices I work out of at times

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Thanks for the info . I have been hoping Remington would offer a rebate this year.

·
Registered
31,719 Posts
Can anyone explain to me the rebates happening during the warmer months, when people are more apt to be buying and shooting ammo than during the wintertime?

This is a real mystery to me. Has to be something simple that escapes me.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Market share. Rough numbers only for example:
80% of the ammo sold is during warmer months. 20% during cold months.
Running a rebate in the winter does not stimulate additional sales. The buyers are not going to buy until they need to.
When the 80% summer purchases are going, the rebate makes the price of STS/Nitro27 shells the same or very close to cheapo ammo. Top Gun buyers may pay the extra for a premium shell. Most on this site will scramble to find as many addresses and cases of ammo as they can. AA and Rem will battle for summer ATA shooting dollars. The rebate will add cheapo buyers to the pool and bring in AA buyers that drifted away the last couple of years. Bottom line - market share growth.
My personal favorite shells come in dark green hulls.

Shoot well.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts