Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
pokerdand,
Nice looking gun, if I didn't already have a lefty it would have my attention. Just wondering if you have any extra barrels for a LH 1100? I'm looking for a 30" modified, or remchoke barrel.
Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
1,648 Posts

Have been using single-shots, over/unders, and side-by-sides in trap so far and have no experience with a semiauto in trap.

What would be the main role of a Remington 1100 with fixed full choke in trap shooting ?

Is it for shooting doubles ?

Or do folks use it for singles and expect the semiauto action to absorb some of the recoil ?

Or is it for folks who shoot an 1100 for hunting and other purposes and want the same familiar action in their trap gun ? My sons shoot Benelli semiautos for everything including trap and that is their reasoning.

How does the Remington 1100 Trap model compare to the Remington 11/87 for the same purpose ?

Again, not being negative at all. Just wondering about the role.

Am left-handed myself and could be interested in this gun.

Hammer

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Hammer: Most shooters I know, stay with Full choke from 16yd to the 27yd line. Can be shot in doubles, but some shooters like a more open choke for the first shot. I would buy it. Fun gun to shoot. Dave T.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.