Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remington 1100 release trigger by Phillips, used. Excellent condition! $295 shipped. If interested send a PM.
robertbobhartman_2008_030354.jpg

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
Your price is $50 higher than you could get one of these for brand new. Trigger is $100 brand new direct from Remington (cheaper if you buy through a dealer or elsewhere online), and the conversion is $150 from Phillip.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Skeet Man,
I checked with Remington and found your price is correct, however with shipping the price escalates to $120. So, 120 + 150 (plus shipping back and forth for conversion $20) = $290. I'll ship to a buyer fee. So, you see, my price is in line and I'm ready to ship the trigger.

By the way, please let us know where "(cheaper if you buy through a dealer or elsewhere online)," I'll go there.

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
Your price might be in line if you were offering a BRAND NEW trigger (not a used one), which is what you would come up with buying a brand new trigger from Remington and having Phillip install a release to YOUR specifications.

Here's the breakdown:
F112103 Remington Trigger- $99 + $12 shipping (source: remington.com)
Release trigger conversion- $150 + $17.55 shipping round trip (source: http://www.phillips-gunsmithing.com/subpage3.html & USPS.com- Priority Mail insured)

Total: $278.55 or $16.45 less than your used trigger (you're right, I wasn't factoring in shipping into my original calculations).

Remington dealers get I believe 30% off list on parts. Find a dealer in your area and see what he could order the trigger for you for. But that's really neither here or there.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, how's this. Seller will accept offers.

This trigger is ready to ship. If interested, send a PM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.