Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Have a Remington 1100 Competition Synthetic on layaway. I'm looking for the Remington green hard plastic case that was made to fit the 1100/11/87. I have been led to believe the Synthetic will fit in this case if the comb is not positioned too high. If anyone has one they would like to sell, please contact me.

In our best interest, I would prefer to purchase through paypal. Not favorable to some, but enhances the security of a purchase.

Thank you all.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input. Just confirmed on a web site that the receiver of the 1100 Competition Synthetic will not fit in the green case.

Back to the drawing board. Good shooting to all!

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Hi all. Have a Remington 1100 Competition Synthetic on layaway. I'm looking for the Remington green hard plastic case that was made to fit the 1100/11/87. I have been led to believe the Synthetic will fit in this case if the comb is not positioned too high. If anyone has one they would like to sell, please contact me.

In our best interest, I would prefer to purchase through paypal. Not favorable to some, but enhances the security of a purchase.

Thank you all.
I've already tried that. Bought one and my gun did not fit it. Your 1100 comp will not fit the case. I talked to Remington and they said they have not made a case as yet to fit the 1100 synthetic.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I've already tried that. Bough on and my gut did not fit it. Your 1100 comp will not fit the case. I talked to Remington and they said they have not made a case as yet to fit the 1100 synthetic.
shot410ga,
Did you really think your gut would fit in that case????? :anim_rofl2:

Scott Hanes

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, shot 410ga. and nitro27man. Confirmed what I saw on an internet website. You have spared me from a useless purchase.Wishful thinking on my part I guess. Any suggestions on a reasonably affordable case that may work?

Darryl

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you vtrap and shot410ga. Really appreciate your input. I'll give the plano 108361 a try. Looks quite nice in pictures for the price.

Take care and good shooting, Darryl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts