Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellow shooters. I have 2 1100 REmingtons and trying to find some parts. Specfically the gas rings. They seem to be sold out everywhere and if you find a set they are raping you. Does anyone know if Remington will still be making parts for the 1100 and 11-86? Scares me to think the parts for these fine guns are drying up.. Thank you, Jim

· Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking for gas system parts. everywhere is sold out and if you find on e bay going for over 110.00. I am just worried parts have dried up for good on the 1100's would be a shame not to be able to keep them running. thanks for your response Grunt. J

· Registered
986 Posts
I have a couple of rings I would be happy to send you no charge. I have retired my 1100 for my Browning at the moment. I could probably send you 2-3 rings but again any hardware store would suffice.

· Registered
6,255 Posts
Are you referring to the O-ring, or the piston and piston seal?

For the Piston and piston seal, try Ahlman's: 507-685-4243 or 4244.

· Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Piston and seal and all the common sites are out of them. Ahlmans is just up the street from me and I checked. brownell is out too as are all the sites I checked. I can find the O rings. thanks guys..j

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.