Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an aftermarket (not Remington made) high grade stock set for a Remington 1100 12ga. It's used with a few minor blemishes. No cracks and solid. It's a longer than a standard old style plastic butt plate stock by about a 1/2" without pad. It comes with a fitted Pachmayr pad and screws. Length of pull with pad is roughly 15 1/4". The dimensions are pretty close to a standard field/sporting stock. Forend is a little wider (beefier) and the pistol grip is cut a little shallower. It's also a bit heavier. It's one gorgeous stock set. $325.00 shipped.

Text Font White Product Line

Text Font White Product Line

More photos available here: http://s297.beta.photobucket.com/user/mtm408/library/1100%20Stock

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've gotten a lot of PM questions about the dimensions and about the "refinish" comment. I believe it's a standard field/sporting stock. I've got a few 1100s that I use for sporting and I didn't notice any difference in the drop from a standard older plastic butt plate 1100 ;field stock. The pistol grip is cut a little shallower than a standard 1100 and the forend is a little wider. It's also heavier than most 1100 stocks I've run into.

The refinish comment is a personal preference. There isn't anything wrong with the current finish other than the minor blemishes noted in the photos. I just prefer a hand rubbed oil finish.

Let me know if you have an additional questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.