Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got three of these in and one is gone...$1195 shipped to your FFL dealer! See the blurb from Remington below...

The Model 1100 Competition is super-tuned for the competitive scene. By overboring the 30" barrel and lengthening the forcing cones, we improved shot-to-shot pattern consistency and made what was one of the softest-recoiling actions in the world even easier on your shoulder. The receiver and all internal parts feature a nickel-Teflon® finish for the smoothest, most reliable cycling ever. It’s optimized for 2 3/4" target loads and light field loads, and the barrel has a 10mm target-style rib. All these, plus a host of other upgrades, transform an already legendary design into an unstoppable force at the range.

Email me at [email protected] PM or call at 800-684-6329

Thanks for looking!

Bob Schultz

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the delay in my reply. My wife and I took some needed time off and went to Florida for a week. I didn't bring my iPad or computer on purpose! We had a nice visit with some friends and relatives and did some typical tourist stuff.

Joe, the guns weigh in at 8.3 pounds. Balance is great and there is very little recoil.

MI Trap Guy, yes they appear to have some sort of way to keep the shells going down rather than sideways.

Thanks,

Bob

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
MI Trap Guy - I got one of these for Xmas - the knock down pin puts all the ejected hulls about 2 feet out in front of the mic to my right. Won't hit another shooter (might in caps if you are 2 yds apart) but it will land in front of them. Shell catcher is a must for Trap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts