Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 1971, I bought the new to the market Left Hand 1100 TB grade trap gun. I owned several of them and shot them extensively until the early 2000’s. Along the way, in the early 90’s, I acquired an 11-87 Premier Grade left hand trap as a back up. I put a few hundred shells through it, cleaned it up and slid it into the safe. And now in 2021, I still shoot a remaining 1100–you can’t break ‘em—and am offering the 11-87 for sale. It’s kind of a unicorn and you don’t see them around very often. It’s got all the great qualities and is essentially an 1100 with a slightly different gas system, that in the field models, allowed the use of 3 inch shells. The Trap version is strictly for 2 3/4 inch shells and is so marked. As you will see, this 11-87 is unaltered from factory specs. It has an attractive Monte Carlo stock and features nicely cut checkering. The barrel is 30 inches and comes with a trap full and super full choke tubed. There was a third tube, but I’ve lost it somehow. I will include an improved cylinder REM Choke and in this over bored barrel, it shoots modified patterns. The blues is perfect and the wood has a few storage marks. I’ve included a picture of the gun with the forearm off to illustrate just how clean this gun is! So if you’re a southpaw, consider this gun. It’s a steel receiver gun with real walnut stocks. There will never be any more and it would be hard to find a better one Or a softer shooting gun! $995 delivered to the lower 48.
Musical instrument accessory Bumper Rectangle Automotive exterior Font
Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior Font Material property
Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Road surface Grass
Wood Grass Tints and shades Shotgun Automotive exterior
Motor vehicle Grille Wood Bumper Automotive exterior
Grey Bumper Automotive exterior Grille Carbon
Wood Automotive exterior Composite material Gun accessory Grass
Wood Plant Bumper Automotive exterior Shotgun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.