Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remington 11-48 28 ga. 25 in vent rib IC choke. Hard to find gauge, with rib and IC choke. $850. 509-205-0357

·
Registered
158 Posts
The best little bird gun you can buy. I have two of these babies and both will knock pheasents dead at 40 yards easy. The 28ga. Is one of the best shotguns ever. Would be nice if they offered some more shot sizes for it tho, seems like 6 71/2 & 8 & 9s is all that's factory loads . Be nice to have 4 s &6s for rabbits and squarrels even raccoon . Brings back lots of small game hunting memories. Gary

·
Registered
92 Posts
Shootoff King - The best way is to "roll your own" by reloading. I have presses for all gauges and load anything from hunting loads to trap loads. I find as much pleasure from the reloading process as I do from shooting them. I do agree that the little 28 is an outstanding gauge and is making a comeback in recent years. I also agree that they will knock a pheasant out of the sky dead at 40 yards as I have done it. Many bird hunters like the gauge because the feet per second is higher than the 20.
This is a nice gun that someone will fall in love with.

Gary

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back up for sale. Buyer bought one of my Mdl 12's when he came pick up the 11-48. 509-205-0357

1 - 13 of 13 Posts