Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prowling around Wal Mart this morning and browsed the shells. They had Rem. Nitro Sporting 1300 fps on sale for 5.48. I asked if that was the correct price, the guy said it was. Was gonna buy all they had, but then thought...I don't use them and they aren't ATA legal anyway.

Estates and Gun Clubs were also $5.48. Nitro trap loads were $7.87

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Now Denny, if you were a woman, you would have jumped all over those shells. The fact that you don't use them has nothing to do with shopping. :)

Happy Holidays.....from Rick in MT

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
I checked my local store. No deals there. All promo shells were$5.48, and all premium target loads were $7.87.

·
Registered
328 Posts
The sporting goods manager there in Elk River must be a trap shooter. Only WalMart that I have seen around here that has Estate shells in stock, and in both light 8's and 1145's. Every other WalMart has nothing but the mule kicking 3dram specials.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
my local wally world never has any AA's or STS or Nitros of any type, only Winchester cheek smashers and smelly Federal 4 packs all 3 dram head removers, Thats why I reload LOL

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
If you are shooting games put a couple of those Nitro sporting in your pocket so when you get into a long shoot off with one of the good old boys and he reaches in his back pocket for one of his specials, you are now not at a disadvantage.

Don

1 - 12 of 12 Posts