Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been reloading Rem figure 8 wads in STS hulls with 20 grns Green dot and 1-1/8 shot. A shooter (getting out of reloading)gave me quite a few tgt 12 wads. The bag says for 1 and 1-1/8 loads. I can,t find any data for the components I,m using. Tried them in the press and load the same as fig8s Do you think it,s ok for pressure? Looks like the only difference is the size of the shot cup. Would like to reload some in this cold weather we are having and Alliant and Rem are closed till Mon. Thanks Mike K.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oleolliedawg, Thanks for the reply that is what I thought,just trying to be cautious Thanks Mike K.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
blkfin: TGTs are a little longer O.A. if you are using a bulky powder they may be a better choice for 1oz. loads, otherwise if everything fits & crimps are good (& solid) they are interchangeable with Fig.8s, as stated above Rem. did use them in the Nitro 27s maybe still do, I haven't cut 1 open lately. Ross Puls

·
Registered
858 Posts
shot cup size is the same, TGT is longer if it fits use it, greendot may be too bulky, i use it with titegroup great wad!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, Reloaded some today and shot in the cold of N.J. Scores were not to bad considerindg the temp and clothing involved. Thanks for the Help. Mike K.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.