Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you 870 fans--here's a good one.An early 870 Remington TB Grade. This trap gun is in excellent unaltered condition. About 95% overall with the good Rem barrel and superb full choke. Has the chrome shell lifter, original pad and very nice walnut! Exc. bore and mechanics. Fitted with a trigger shoe--the trigger pull is light and crisp! The slide action is silky smooth. If you want a nice vintage pump that will shoot with the best--here you go. $469 delivered lower 48-including California. Email at above address, or call Bill @ 609-658-7739

·
Vendor
19,940 Posts

Picture poster note. This is one of the classic older guns that had the wonderful high quality stamped checkering. I shoot a strate stock 1100 like on this gun and the stock is the most immmediately adaptable to almost every shooter. Great gun. The 870 FC bbl is Neil's "Control" gun. Meaning he knows the quality of pattern he gets and compares other configs to his 870 bbl. I do the saem except I use my 1100 FC .040 to compare.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I would like the stock. My TB has the MC and I have wanted to try the straight stock. Its hard to tell from the pictures but are the straight trap stock dimensions the same as a field stock? Lovely gun by the way I'm sure you will sell it quickly.

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The straight comb stock is 1 3/8 inches and fairly level until the last 1/3 of the stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.