Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I received these at a estate sale I'm having a hard time identifying the builder , some parts and pieces are easy to recognize as they look to be competition style
triggers ? What do you think , thanks for your time and estimated value ?
IMG_0310.JPG

·
Registered
392 Posts
The bottom two look like Timney triggers since they don’t have safety buttons. Are they steel housings? The hammers appear to be speedlock. The top one has a safety so it appears to be a stock housing. However the hammer is from an 1100. Timney did make a few with safeties so if the housing is steel instead of aluminum it could be a Timney. I can’t see the other side but they appear to be pull triggers. Alant on this forum can tell you more about them and he will know more about their value. If the Timney’s were release I might be interested in one.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bottom two look like Timney triggers since they don’t have safety buttons. Are they steel housings? The hammers appear to be speedlock. The top one has a safety so it appears to be a stock housing. However the hammer is from an 1100. Timney did make a few with safeties so if the housing is steel instead of aluminum it could be a Timney. I can’t see the other side but they appear to be pull triggers. Alant on this forum can tell you more about them and he will know more about their value. If the Timney’s were release I might be interested in one.
Hey thank you for your time ! The bottom 2 are made with steel housings and I suspected them to be either Timney's or like kind type triggers . They have little creep and are
very fast to fall . Surely there are shooters out there that could put these to use ? It's a shame having them just laying around ! Thanks again Mr. Flinch

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Those are 870 Triggers and the bottom two are worth from 100-200. I think 150.00 and people would get blisters on the mouse finger trying to buy them.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are 870 Triggers and the bottom two are worth from 100-200. I think 150.00 and people would get blisters on the mouse finger trying to buy them.
That's kinda what I was thinking , bring them on......These are really good triggers !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts