Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to trade a nice Remington 870 straight comb trap stock for a Monte Carlo stock of equal length. Mine is original uncut LOP.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks
Musical instrument Wood Folk instrument Flooring Plucked string instruments

Brown Textile Sleeve Wood Wind instrument

Brown Shoe Wood Tool Automotive exterior

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Not to mind your business but if you are seeking a different comb height, you won't realize that from a MC stock as most of the two styles have the same or very nearly the same comb height. The MC stock just has a lower pad mounting but if that's what you seek, then go for it.

Ed

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Not to mind your business but if you are seeking a different comb height, you won't realize that from a MC stock as most of the two styles have the same or very nearly the same comb height. The MC stock just has a lower pad mounting but if that's what you seek, then go for it.

Ed
Not quite true....I swapped out my field stock for a MC on my 870 and my POI raised about 4" @ 27 yards. Mine is a 34" barrel so the increase would likely be less with the more common 30" barrel.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
From the posting I was thinking the OP wanted to trade an English straight grip for a Monte Carlo. I was thinking about it...
That's how I interpreted it as well. The stock on the gun looks like a straight field stock, not a trap/MC stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts