Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found a NIB Remington 3200 Special Trap, 30" bbl. that a gentleman has for sale. But I'd like to get some idea of the value before i try to buy it. Anyone have any ideas ?

Steve......krieghoff200

·
Registered
223 Posts
First question I would ask is are the upgrades done? Then chokes.
Ive never paid more than $2300.00 and that was for a tricked out 1 of 1000,special stock,release,roll,over comb,barrel work. So unfired NIB? Maybe $1600-$1800.00 if the upgrades are done.

JMHO

Dennis

·
Registered
14 Posts
What the hell is setterman smokin.... In the blue book of gun values they are listed $1450 (100% NIB) But also to take into consideration the blue book of gun values is a GUIDE for gun values Sometimes far from what they auctual bring. There is one here locally that is a comp grade with all updates on it for $1200 and it comes with a JH carry case. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
EDP, Go to the search function and punch in "3200". You'll see a lot of "well used" 3200's from 1,200 to 1,500. There are not many NIB 3200's around. He doesn't say what the wood looks like, or what chokes, but since it is still NIB, I would assume it's got nice wood.

I'd still say I'm pretty close for a NIB. I think I'll go have another smoke.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
The 3200 is not a hot ticket item-- the prices are all over the board from exactly what setterman said to double that amount

so 600-1200 for a used one range

Now who wants a truly new one? I mean how much are you willing to pay - when it will be used hours after you get it?

Having said that- the prices are all over the board as mentioned so some guys can of shoot and trade these

regards from Iowa

Gene

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.