Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have Rem. 3200 Special Trap, 30" barrels, double release by Phillips Gunsmithing, in very good condition. There is bluing wear on the trigger guard, and light wear on the opening lever. The rest of the gun is in very good condition. The stock has an adjustable comb and an adjustable butt plate. The length of pull on this stock is 14" but I want to keep the pad that's on there, so the LOP will depend on what thickness pad you put on. Phillip Crengwelge did a very good job on the triggers. I also have the shorter barrel hanger to raise point of impact on bottom barrel.

All updates have been done. Forearm has had a crack (very common on 3200) but has been properly repaired.

I'm selling the gun for $1700 plus shipping and insurance. I will consider a trade of some fashion for a Ljutic mono gun with 32" barrel, mid-rib, release trigger, and either a 70/30 or 80/20 pattern height. NO CHOKE TUBES! Want fixed choke and rings still in the barrel.

I'm trying to find someone near me (mid-Florida) to take pictures and post them on this site. Please PM me if you are interested. I think I can take regular photo's and send them to your e-mail site.

Thanks,

27-T

1 - 1 of 1 Posts