Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Remington 3200 1 of 1000 trap that I thinking of selling. Good part--unfired--not so good --no receiver update. As usual, nice wood with M/C stock--30" IM & F choke. A couple of very light marks in wood finish (no big dings/scratches etc). No green case--I do have the factory tag & brochure. Just wondering what "real world" value is?
thx for looking
Bob

·
Registered
13,625 Posts
It is worth the value of an updated 1 of 1000, minus the cost of updates, which are I believe in the $600 to $700 range now.

So I would say you're in the $1700 to $2k range as-is.

I think its going to be a tough sell unless you give it away without having the updates done. You may be better off paying to have the updates done, then trying to sell it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Can't believe that I've been lied to by a gun salesman. When I bought my 1 of 1000 I was told they were all updated at the factory. Don1911

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
Referring to Don1911's post above, you might want to do some research and see if the updates were done at the factory in your case. I have no idea if that might be the case but it doesn't cost anything to ask.

Pat

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Well Bob, are you going to sell or just looking for value? If selling, how about some pictures and a price.

rm

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I believe that all of the one of 1000 model guns were produced and distributed prior to the known need for updates. This model was among the first group of 3200's produced by Remington. Thusly, all 1 of 1000 guns nèded to have updates AFTER initial distribution. Marc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts