Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this gun about a year ago and have carried my camera in the car since. Today the owner a friend showed up to shoot it I asked to take a picture and this is the results some thing about the old guns that oozes craftsman ship and classic style I just admire. The gun does have some silver wire boarders that are dull and need polishing to bring out it would be even more brilliant.
Enjoy Buddy

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
If you are going to dress up a pump, the 31 TC is certainly the right starting point.

My unadroned 31 TC was gorgeous and a bird killer to boot.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I recently purchased a field grade Model 31 in 16 ga. and love shooting it(pumps very smooth), but this one posted is a beauty. If this gun sold, what would it be worth, thanks for showing the pictures.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,325 Posts
Gary,

Back off, bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won the A HOA at the Grand American in 1986 shooting a 31 TC for all the single target events. Check the email address and yes I'm bragging. Seems like I'm so screwed up I can actually make the lift trigger work. If anybody's gonna buy this beauty, it's me. Be lookin' for a huge sale on stock blanks in the near future.

Price just went up on your next Myrtlewood delivery. Got 8600 pounds of Redwood I'm lookin' for a home for. How many Shell Cutters would that make?

Please let my dance partner know I'll be expecting a twirl or two next time we see each other. I trust the recovery is going well.

Mike Mann

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.