Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was working there at the Fort as a contractor for many years....tell him to go see Jack Bart @ Barts Sportsworld in nearby Glen Burnie MD..he is always willing to help a service man...tell them that Calvin Schappell sent him...their ph# is 410-761-8686

·
Registered
7 Posts
pahunter, Sorry dont know how to do the picture thing yet. My gun has a little lost blue at the ejection port from a snapon shell catcher otherwise like new. Call me, 6203825541 Bernie

·
Registered
326 Posts
I just got back from a trip. So, this may be too late. Vonnie's Sporting Goods, on the Eastern Shore was ordering new clasics for around $690.00. They are located in Kennedyville 410-778-5655. They are reliable.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Sorry, you didn't get the deal that was quoted by a woman at Vonnies. This was around 11 months ago, perhaps prices have gone up, or I got a mistaken quote.
Again, sorry if I caused you & your son any trouble. If he is going to buy from WalMart, there's a store in Easton, MD. Perhaps they could get it for him, & like you said, it is a lot closer. I bought a trap 1100 at a gun show, in perfect shape for $ 400.00. The show was at Chantilly near D.C. I couldn't believe the price, it was marked $450.00, but the fellow took $400.00. I bought it as a back up for my Classic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.