www.powdervalleyinc.com
www.gamaliel.com
www.conniescomponents.com
www.genesears.com

These all have great prices

·
Registered
16,887 Posts
It all depends on where you live. Sportsman's warehouse was good when they were here, however they closed this store after the buyout.

Our best are Recob's and Midwest Shooter's Supply.

HM

·
Registered
328 Posts
If you live in the upper MidWest, Recobs Target shop is hard to beat. Good pricing, great service, and with SpeeDee shipping the hazmat and shipping costs are usually half of what UPS will ding you for. I like that they know me by name.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I order my supplies from the same place my club orders their claybirds, and they all arrive on the same truck.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Here in S.E. PA I use Richland Shooter Supply in Richland, PA. (North of Reading, PA) Jim is great to deal with and has always had very fair prices. Our Club also purchases our White Flyer targets from him.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Recobs - without a doubt the best source of comprehensive loading supplies at reasonable prices, and incredibly decent folks to do business with.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
If you buy in larger quantities Connie's has great sale prices on some items and quick delivery. But, every time I purchase components I check out all the Internet vendors mentioned above. The prices and delivery charges will vary.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes there is Bill, A 1000ct of primers is $26.00, haz mat charge $27.00 bucks, shipping $14.00. Only way to make it work is to order several Kegs of powder and several boxes of primers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.