Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has the reloading cost calculator page been eliminated?

I searched the site and didn't find it if it's still here.

Reactions: mss13928

·
Registered
11,142 Posts
I love it!!!! LOL. This reloading cost calculator is found at ecsc-Skeet.com!!!!

Its the same reloading cost calculator that I have used here on TS.com for the last 10 years. I have to wonder how just how many Trap shooters have used this Skeet website for all there reloading cost calculating needs for the last decade??????????????????

Has using this reloading cost website, caused anyone here on TS.com---to go out and buy a Pink TuTu??? Inquiring minds need to know. break em all Jeff

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
<Monty Python King Arthur voice> How does it, um, how does it work?</Monty Python King Arthur voice>
Where is the button you click that does the gonkulations for you?

Also,.the shotgun shell facts link comes up in Japanese, and while I don't read Japanese, the page appears to have nothing to do with shotgunning. The top link comes up 404, and the rifle and pistol calculator pages come up the same page as the shells fact link.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Also,.the shotgun shell facts link comes up in Japanese, and while I don't read Japanese, the page appears to have nothing to do with shotgunning.
I don't read Japanese either, my assumption was they were discussing one of the following items.
  1. 7 or 8's at the 16 yard line
  2. STS vs AA hulls
  3. Best shooting glasses

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Or the virtues of Tri-Star.Could be last year's Bi-Star Annual Picnic also.

·
Registered
Perazzi MX10 RS
97 Posts
Anyone plug in some numbers? I’ve been assuming I can buy estates as cheap as reloading, but am not current in good component prices of late and would be curious how reloads compared... thanks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Roughly $5 per box in the amount I purchase. So that is not bad for a quality 12ga load, and fantastic for 28ga, I shoot about 12 boxes of 28ga per week.

Of course those are my components at my local cost. I just paid a premium for shot and primers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts