Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone buy componets from CAC at Elysburg before. Do they charge a sales tax on them. If so is it 6%

Thanks
Doug

·
Registered
258 Posts
Real good company to deal with. I buy a lot of stuff from them over the course of calendar year. Very professional and courteous, as well as helpful. Good prices also.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Real good company to deal with. I buy a lot of stuff from them over the course of calendar year. Very professional and courteous, as well as helpful. Good prices also.

·
Registered
167 Posts
CAC was great.They used to deliver to New Jersey, so there was a big order at our club twice a year. Then the New Jersey State Government required permits for sale or delivery of ammunition, so they quit coming. I miss them.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
CAC is a class outfit. They "collect" sales tax in PA (6% AFAIK). They also don't take plastic at their store. Cash or checks only. I'm not sure what the policy is when they are at a shoot.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
They are a good company and they are 3hrs from my town and as soon as I can get enough orders for components I am makeing a run. Everyone will get a .25 cent fuel charge for gas is all I am chargeing. While in the area will prolly make a stop at Joel Etchens and High Grade gun shops too!!

Jerry Lewis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.