Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father recently passed away. He had a pretty large stockpile of reloading components and equipment. Unfortunately I just don't shoot in a high enough volume to warrant hanging on the the equipment (nor do I want to deal with the hassle of moving it all back to where I live). Please PM me or call if you interested in any of the gear listed below. I don't have a pickup truck down here... so I'd prefer if the buyer picked it all up.

I'm willing to sell the equipment seperately, but I'd like the components to be taken as a lot. Make me an offer. Seriously. I have a pretty good idea of what this is all worth, but I'm not trying to get rich here. I just want this stuff to get shot up. I can be reached by PM, phone or text: (72zero) 3eight4-31twozero.

Shot , Size (Qty 25 lb sacks)
#8 ( 2 )
#7.5 ( 1 )
Plastic containers with ~10 lb each of 7.5 and 8( 2 )

209 Primers Brand (Qty, count)
Winchester ( 6900 )
Remington STS ( 600 )
Federal (209A) ( 100 )
Cheddite ( 2400 )

Wads Brand/Type (Qty approx)
Blue Duster WAA12 ( 4000 )
Down Range XL-1 ( 6500 )
Down Range Windjammer clone (1 1/8) ( 500 )
WAA12L (Grey) ( 500 )
WAA12SL (Pink 7/8?) ( 500 )
Down Range Green (WAA12SL 1 oz) ( 1000 )

Powder Brand/Type/ (Qty lb)
Hogdon/International Clays ( 16 )
Hogdon/Universal Clays ( 4 )

Hulls Brand/Type (Qty approx)
Remington/STS Green ( 2500 )
Remington/STS Gold ( 4000 )

MEC Item (Qty)
Reloader (600 I think) ( 2 )
Sizemaster ( 2 )
misc bottles
Box forms

Hornaday Item (Qty)
Hornaday 366 Loader ( 1 )
misc hornaday parts/bushings ( many )

·
Supporting Vendor
5,832 Posts
Which city in southern Indiana?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which city in southern Indiana?
Bloomington.

I'd also like to add that the counts on wads and hulls are approximate. Assume that the hulls are in very good shape, but may have been fired as many as 3 times. As for the quantity- there are two 18 gallon rubbermaid totes full of each, plus a 36 gallon (?) tote half-full of gold hulls.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I talked with a nice guy named Justin about an hour ago. He and his dad are planning to pick up the components on Saturday morning. I'd like to stay in touch with the guys from Terre Haute just in case things don't work out or if anyone is interested in the equipment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reloading components are sold. MEC reloaders and Hornaday 366 12 gauge loader are still available. I will set this thread to sold and create a new thread for the loaders...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts