Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tanks to Doc, we've come up with a poster to help promote the program:

And here's one from WadHopper:

To print one, put your mouse pointer over the image above and select "Save image as...".

When it's done downloading on your machine, right click on it in the lower left corner of your screen

upload_2016-7-23_8-41-18.png

And select "Open". After it opens, select Print:

upload_2016-7-23_8-42-44.png

Be sure you select "Letter" paper size. A little scissors work on the tear offs on the bottom and it's ready for your club bulletin board.

upload_2016-7-23_8-40-20.png

Thanks again to Doc for the help. His by line should be changed "Known Trouble Maker" to "All Round Good Guy".

·
Registered
302 Posts
might be good to mention that you recondition the reloaders before giving them to youth. some folks might have an old/broken/missing parts reloader that they don't even consider sending to you because it's not in working condition.

as always thanks for all that you do.

·
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
might be good to mention that you recondition the reloaders before giving them to youth. some folks might have an old/broken/missing parts reloader that they don't even consider sending to you because it's not in working condition.
Ok, after my email address we could put "(we do rebuilds)". Doc?

·
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doc added "Will do Rebuilds" after my email address! Good suggestion. And thanks Doc.

·
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could do a mailing directly to clubs on the website that has all the clubs in America.

·
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you have trouble downloading the poster, I can send it to you. Give me your email address in a PM and I'll send it off. Note I also had to change the Quality option on the printer form from Best to Standard since I used regular paper, not photo quality.

·
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's another poster from WadHopper. This one is oriented the other way.

·
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bill, you should remove your email address from your message as it is public and resend in a private message by clicking on our avatars (the ****) and selecting Private Message.

·
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I used Soda Pdf converter and sent the two posters to Bill after converting from jpg to pdf. We'll see if they work.

·
Premium Member
11,827 Posts
Good form gentlemen.

·
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Mec has agreed to take some posters to the Grand! I believe that is where the posters can be handed out most appropriately. Their support has been awesome. With the support from trapshooters in general this program is moving to new levels.

Last week I received a Jr, a 650, 2 Mec 400s and I also bought a 12 ga Grabber with money from the GoFundMe site.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts