Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reloaders, Separate your empty shells while you're shooting rather than sorting them in your gun room.Click on my ebay store above to see them.
Colored shell bags by gauges will hold 200 or more empty hulls and make your reloading life more pleasant. The bags have a draw string closure and are 14" wide by 16" long.

The bags may be custom made with different types of shells like Winchester,Remington or Federal along with your name or club name if you like,just tell me what you want embroidered on the bag. If I can get it on the machine I can probably make it.

PM me for special requests

Fran

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sanremo, No not free,but they don't cost very much as I give Shooters a good price as my Husband is a Shooter. Click on my Ebay store above to see the price.

Fran

·
Registered
817 Posts
These bags are great. Good quality and reasonably priced. I bought a Remington bag last year, and should have done it back when I first seen them.

Bob

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your good words Bob. My husband is a Shooter and I know how useful they are to him. I keep the price low so other shooters can benefit from them also.

Fran

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I William,The size is 16"Deep by 14" Wide and a Draw String closure. The Bag will hold 200+ 12ga Hulls and a lot more of the 20.28 and 410 Hulls

I also make them for Pistol and Rifle Empty shells

Fran

1 - 7 of 7 Posts