Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new this forum but I recently bought some nice triggers and I am unsure what they are exactly and I was hoping someone here could assist. I was told they are for Remington 1100 or 11-87 one is a 12Ga and the other is 28Ga I will post some pictures and can take more if needed. Any help would be much appreciated ! also feel free to move this thread as I may have posted it in the incorrect section. Thanks !

Attachments

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
They're both Timney's, worth 300-350 a piece. Can't tell which carrier is on the silver trigger one, but the triggers aren't gauge-specific, only the carrier, so if it has a 28ga carrier on it you just need to swap in a 12ga one and voila a 12ga trigger.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're both Timney's, worth 300-350 a piece. Can't tell which carrier is on the silver trigger one, but the triggers aren't gauge-specific, only the carrier, so if it has a 28ga carrier on it you just need to swap in a 12ga one and voila a 12ga trigger.
Thanks ! much appreciated ! are there model numbers or anyway to distinguish what they are exactly ? I am very new to this, sorry if this is a stupid question.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts