Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone, I am looking for a release trigger for mu Browning BT 99. Never had a release before and I don't know where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

bryan

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Not being a removable type trigger assembly you will need to have your BT-99 modified. You can't go wrong with Pat or Phillip but I would add Dean Harris of Skeets Gun Shop in Tahlequah, Ok to that list. Some considerations are how easy it will be to convert back to a pull trigger if you sell the gun and if the trigger will still be at factory specs after going back to pull operation.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Good evening everyone, I am looking for a release trigger for mu Browning BT 99. Never had a release before and I don't know where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

bryan
You might be better off to just look for a used BT-99 that already has a release trigger. I had one and sold it on this board a while back. I think I saw another one for sale recently. If you can find one, you'll likely get it for little or no extra cost for the release trigger. At least, that's the way I sold mine, about the same price as if it had a pull trigger.

Easystreet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts