Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help---I've been on TSs for yrsrs and all of a sudden I have to reregister every time I open the site---I now have to hit forum and click and then hit registered users login and I'm good for that session only---Next time I go on the site I have to re-do the same [email protected]

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
All I did was put ts.com in favorites AFTER I got registered on to the site. So now when I hit favorites I go directly to the page I want.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
If all the advice does not work and not a Trapshooters.com software problem, you may have a corrupted cookie.

Delete cookies after everything else fails and see if a fix.

Be warned if you delete cookies you will have to re-sign in (one time) at all sites that you normally stay signed into.

In windows it will be under tools, internet options. In browsing history; Unclick the various options (options will come up when you hit delete) listed other then the cookie option.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is only happening on TSs---All other sites i'm on it only takes one click and I'm on---I would hate to have to go to each of my other sites and start all over with new registration----I sent an e-mail to STs asking what I can do and no answer yet----SJB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts