Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Start time Sign-up pratice 8;30am Hopefully weather will not be a issue,good food,grrrreat,folks,wishing for good weather See you there Kevin Wunder. P.S doubles start 9;30 am singles,handicap,to follow

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Kevin: Shot there before and enjoyed it alot. You have a perfect situation in which you're club is located. Nobody to bother you.. Miss you at Smithfield- Health!. Dave Promen

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jerry you must mean I74 approx 15 miles north of Peoria on Rt 29 or 1.5 miles north of Chillicothe on the right side of 29 as you are heading north Hope to see you there.Kevin Wunder

·
Registered
301 Posts
Kevin,

I can't make this one, but if you will post the rest of the schedule for this year I would like to make it to one later.

Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reg shoot dates are 4-22-07-sunday,5-27-28-07-sunday+monday,6-24-07-sunday-Indian-Shoot,7-04-07-wednesday-firecracker,7-22-07-sunday.Kevin Wunder P.S put them on your calendar see you there

·
Registered
58 Posts
Kevin, Looks like a good day for your shoot. I won't be able to make it. Chillicothe is a great place to shoot and I'll miss it. We have a prior commitment. Shoot good and we will probabliy see you at your next shoot. Dick

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.