Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Refinish work by Rod

I had Rod @ Rod's Custom Gun Stocks refinish the wood on a Browning Double Auto for me. Rod's work is well known, but I was so happy with the work I felt he should get some kudos here on ts.com. The butt stock had a previous well repaired crack. After this repair, the finish that was applied left the stock a lighter color than the forend. Both pieces of wood had various hits and blemishes. After Rod worked on it, both pieces match in color and are perfect. I'll give some before and after pics.
Doug Allison

Shotgun Wood

Knife Marking knife Tool Wood Utility knife

Shotgun Wood

Gun Rifle Firearm Shotgun Trigger

Musical instrument Shotgun Wood Plucked string instruments Air gun

Wood Shotgun

Magenta

Magenta Wood Table tennis racket

· Registered
1,235 Posts
While I'm sure there are many wood and stock guru's on here, I have only had dealings with Rod. I am more than happy with the work he has done for me. He has done an outstanding job on that Browning as well. Nice shotgun Dbl Auto.

· Registered
2,505 Posts
Rod did the same thing to a Perazzi MT6 that I had. The forend and stock were different and when Rod got done refinishing them I could not believe how great they looked. He does outstanding work. Ed

· Registered
111 Posts
I will have to say Rod is not omly an outstanding person, But a truly outsatnding craftsman at his trade!!! He has done alot of work for me and i highly recomend him. A true artist and a great person!!! Richie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.