Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOP 14", 30" Barrels, Complete set of SKB extended chokes, 2 Barrel soft case, Original Box and Papers, $2,050.00, email or PM for more pictures.

Gun Firearm Air gun Trigger Wood

Gun Firearm Wood Shotgun Air gun

Gun Rifle Firearm Shotgun Air gun

Metal

Font

Bag Fashion accessory Handbag Diaper bag Magenta

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
What are the barrel lengths, also, the box states its set up for a left handed shooter is that correct?
thanks Dana

·
Registered
425 Posts
Is there any cast in the stock? Maybe a picture with the gun put together looking down the stock and barrels? Does it have a left hand palm swell or is the only thing making it left handed is the adjustable comb screws are on the left side of the gun? Thanks Huntinandhotrods

Are interested in any trades?

·
Registered
135 Posts
hi,I was wondering if you still had the SKB/w2 barrels? Imay be interested in a trade,as I have several pistols a left-handed auto-loader and a BPS that I would be willing to deal with considering we could come up with something viable for both of us.Thanks for any come back,Alamo

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am a left hand shooter, bought the gun new and it is left hand, gun matches serial #. What more evidence do you need, it is cast for a left hand shooter.

drg

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only when someone makes comments and don't know what they are talking about on someone else's thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts