Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seminole Beretta mobilchoke .735 overbore chokes:
(NOT for factory bore barrel)
2- .000 Cylinder Bore (.735) (these are brand new unused)
2- .005 Skeet (.730) (used but barely)

These were $60. ea new.

REDUCED. $75.00 for all plus shipping.
Box included.

Contact Dan at dcmulcahyatgmail.com or pm.
Thanks!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

·
Registered
117 Posts
Dan
I have a 391 with a Dennis Devaux barrel made with an adjustable rib and it is has a Seminole choke tube in it. I would buy your choke tubes if I can use them in my barrel. I'm not sure what you mean by overbored barrel and don't have bore gauges to check the inside measurement of my Devaux barrel . Can I assume that since my barrel currently is fitted for a Seminole choke tube that y0ur Seminole choke tubes would fit and work properly? Or should I call Dennis Devaux for more information on his barrels ? You can e-mail me directly at gdr seven four nine one at gmail.com
Rodger

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Dan
I have a 391 with a Dennis Devaux barrel made with an adjustable rib and it is has a Seminole choke tube in it. I would buy your choke tubes if I can use them in my barrel. I'm not sure what you mean by overbored barrel and don't have bore gauges to check the inside measurement of my Devaux barrel . Can I assume that since my barrel currently is fitted for a Seminole choke tube that y0ur Seminole choke tubes would fit and work properly? Or should I call Dennis Devaux for more information on his barrels ? You can e-mail me directly at gdr seven four nine one at gmail.com
Rodger

Hi Rodger,
Need to find out what your bore diameter is. These chokes are for a back bored barrel. Cannot assume it is back bored.
Does your choke tube have any markings?

Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
147 Posts
Payment going out this afternoon,,,sorry for the confusion......thanks carl mayer 139 mail road Barryville NY 12719

1 - 7 of 7 Posts