Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Remington 1100 Classic Trap RH 30" barrel with Monte Carlo stock. 99% - fired only 4 boxes of 1-ounce loads. Monte-carlo stock is just too high for me. VERY nice wood with no scuffs, scratches or dings (white marks in photos are reflections in the very glossy finish this gun has). Absolutely original & unaltered and comes with all original accessories and papers including wrench and 3 special choke tubes: 16 yard, mid h'cap, and long h'cap. I also have the original box if you want it, but would prefer to ship the gun in something more substantial. NEW PRICE: $795 shipped to your FFL. .....Rick

3dram8_2008_030316.jpg

3dram8_2008_030317.jpg

3dram8_2008_030318.jpg

3dram8_2008_030319.jpg

3dram8_2008_030320.jpg

·
Registered
274 Posts
What's your bottom dollar, no b.s. here...

Mark Schneider

p.s., I'd absolutely need the original box, with all the goodies, I'm a collector.

·
Registered
162 Posts
are you interested in trading the stock with a straight one with an adjustable comb and a morgan adjustable pad installed + small amount of cash due to the comb? this way you can keep your gun.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Nice gun. I have a question on the Gold AA hull in your pic. I have never seen a Gold AA. Is it a special run thing or limited edition thing? Just curious as i have a small AA collection and would like to aquire one somewhere.--Matt

Up for a nice Remington

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matt, that shell is a souvenir from Australia. It's the only gold AA I've ever run across. I believe it's a 3-1/4 dram 1-ounce load. ....Rick

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Rick--Thank you for the reply. That explains alot. Probably common there. I'll do some further research. Thanks again--Matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.