For Sale - Reduced - Perazzi MX New Style Precision Fit Stock with Ultimate Comb | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Reduced - Perazzi MX New Style Precision Fit Stock with Ultimate Comb

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by Don Rackley, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Here we have a near new Precision Fit stock with Ultimate Fit comb, RH grip.

Comes with 3/16" wrench, $1,000 delivered.

6FA69723-8E15-4E3B-A4B9-A61E8B0AA54F.jpeg E7EF6838-8636-4A21-AB4B-D57BDFC89669.jpeg

The parts are original finish (black), my iphone camera settings must be messed up. Contact me via PM or phone

Don Rackley

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Don. That messed up settings thing? It's a computer club. Happens to me all the time. I get pretty frustrated looking for the "fixes". On the other hand it keeps us worthy of using fancy digital stuff. But in my case I am on the hunt for a modern yet quasi old sdchool point and shoot. And yet, my current set is back to functioning. Good luck with that iphone thingy.

Nice unit BTW.