Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
redoing my press up grades in the sizer, crimper and primer stations I want to paint the base and top but can" find a match for the color . Called Mec about it, no help . Anybody know of a matching color ? Tried Rustoleum apple red and strawberry red . Those are not it. Any help?

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
redoing my press up grades in the sizer, crimper and primer stations I want to paint the base and top but can" find a match for the color . Called Mec about it, no help . Anybody know of a matching color ? Tried Rustoleum apple red and strawberry red . Those are not it. Any help?
International tractor red.

· Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
13,003 Posts

· Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
13,003 Posts
Above is the color and the link to the post that mentions it. You may also be interested in thread for the entire rebuild. It's a lot of work, but a machine can look great when you're done. At the bottom of that thread, the related thread links may be helpful as well. Feel free to post pictures of your machine along the way. It's always fun to see new life brought out in the work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.