Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I totally agree. Great shoot.

Excellent weather with good flying birds.

Good lunch and deserts.

Regards,

Dave

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks Terry for the good luck silver dollar,it worked! My first ATA 100 straight and a great weekend of BIG green targets! Terry, you put on the best shoot every time, no bad days at Redlands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bob Murray

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Congratulations Bobby!! That was good shooting, you musta been looking at the targets pretty good!! I love shooting at Redlands, always have!

Hap

·
Vendor
19,675 Posts
Nice going Bob. May that be the first of many. Never seen Bilbey shoot, but someone ought to do a video of him and post it. We could learn something from watching him.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments guys. Some one should make a viedo of Terry, every time I watch him shoot, I learn something that inproves my shooting! Bob Muray

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I had a great time on Sunday. I haven't picked up my shotgun in a year! Been too busy with work, kids and other stuff. It sure felt good to smell burnt gun powder:)

I only shot singles, but was on a squad with Phil Ross and company. It was a real pleasure to shoot with them. I had to run out and shoot cold so of course I missed the first target out:) But still had a great time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.