Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
The winner is Jeff Mclain... after he beat his dad, Bill in a two round shoot-off. Father and son both shot a 98! Good stuff!
Walt

·
Registered
84 Posts
If anyone see's a kind of goofy looking kid walking down HWY 138, you might want to give him a ride, he will be the one carrying a white box with a winter chain buckle in it. BILL

·
Registered
378 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS JEFF,,,You too Bill,,,I don't belive you'd make walk,,,bet your more proud of him than you want to admit.
Norman

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, Terry,Jackie, MaryAnn, Nikke, Eileen, and the all of the kids, you did a great job with another Winter Chain Shoot. I can't tell you how much we all enjoy driving 100 miles to shoot at the best Trap Club in Southern California. I can only say thank you for the great time, and the best targets around. I would also like to thank Mr. Bill Hunter for all of the generosity, help, and kindness that he has given back to this sport. With people like Mr. Hunter our sport will be around for a long time. Thanks again Terry for a great weekend. I would also like to tell Bill M. that I'm glad the kid won because he is a great young man. I hope to see both of you at Kingsburg next weekend.
Steve S.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Gary....Bummer you missed out on the redlands shoot and you also missed out on a great shoot put on by the folks up in Kern...hope you can make it to Kingsburg this coming weekend.....

P.S. Don't forget this year...you shoot for the central zone...central zone..in Tulare...(hahahah)Kym

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.