Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time coming and a lot of hard work! I hope everyone enjoys it. Please if you have any

suggestions please message me. Please note we are still working to make it better.

Thanks Allison Bilbey :cool:

www.redlandsshootingpark.com

· Registered
466 Posts
Allison: Has Terry given any thought to adding a "pre-squad" system so we can pre-squad on line? Seems like that would be an exellent way to save a lot of time and reduce potentional mistakes. Bob English

· Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Bob,

I really do think the "pre-squad" feature would be great, we haven't really talked about it. I was thinking about adding a link to pre squad.com. I know you have to pay to use is but that's all I know.. I'm going to kick a few things around and see what I can do. I will try to make something happen.
Thanks for the suggestion :cool:

Allison

· Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys!! I'm gonna see about pre squad.com.. See most of you this weekend :) Sorry about your teeth buddy :-|

· Registered
180 Posts
I like the website too , well designed and easy to navigate.

I would second the opinion to have a pre-squadding capability through your website. I would even push the envolope to automate the entire cashiering process too and make it all online! Will definately shorten the lines and wait time in the trailer.

Thanks,
JB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.