Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,623 Posts
I have a feeling the company GROSSLY overestimated their market and potential sales.

The potential market is likely .00001% of clay target shooters. And there are certainly a LOT cheaper options out there.

Unless they are selling a ton in Europe, where they're based, they won't be around very long.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
A rep came by my shop awhile back and wanted me to be a dealer. He mounted one of the sights on one of my trap guns. I mounted the gun and told him I couldn't imagine that ANY competition shooter would ever put such a piece of crap like that on his gun..

Ken Rucker

·
Registered
13,623 Posts
It gets better. It is neither windage nor elevation adjustable, nor is the size of the reticle adjustable.

So if you shoot a gun who's POI is any higher than 50/50, you're SOL. And that all assumes your rib is in perfect alignment with the bore of your gun.

This thing would be all but useless for someone shooting a gun with a 9" high POI and a full choke @ 16yd.

Burris Speedbead/Fastfire, Leopold Deltapoint, or Eotech would all be vastly superior, and a rib style mount would not be that difficult to fabricate (or piece together from existing components).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts