Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really debated listing this since they aren't making them anymore, but have only used it 2-3 times since purchasing. I thought I would use it more for local travel, but I tend to only shoot sub-gauge (sporting guy) at big events which I fly to.

This is a Red Oxx Reddicase Model PR34 soft takedown case that will hold 1 receiver, 2 barrels and a set of sub-gauge tubes. It was designed to fit into a TuffPak for air travel. It will also fit into many pelican cases.

This case is extremely high quality and uses ballistic nylon, thick liners/padding, large straps, YKK zippers - basically everything is oversized and over-engineered so it will last. They are made in the USA (Montana) and come with a lifetime guarantee. These sold for $525 and were the best soft case made in my opinion.

External: There is a zippered side pocket that runs the full length of the bag. On the other side is the tube storage. There are six ballistic nylon pouches that securely hold PVC tubes that are 32.5" long. The open end of the tube storage is covered by an external nylon flap with a soft interior and secured via tension straps with clips. The bag has a carrying handle and removable shoulder strap.

Internal: The inside is a soft "suede feel" material that is really thick with dividers of the same material making 3 sections (1 receiver / 2 barrels). There are also two covers that you can put over the barrels on the open side of the bag for extra protection.

Dimensions Empty (approx): 34.5" x 12" x 5". It fit my 32" barrel w/o extended chokes and my 30" with chokes.

Price is $275 firm and includes shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts