Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 12 ga. Red Label that is about 4 months old. I bought it for skeet, and I should have bought one with a 28" barrels instead of the 26" barrels that this one has. It has not been used very much because I usually shoot the 28 ga. and the 410 at skeet, so it is in excellent condition, no scratches dings or mars. It comes in the original box with all the stuff that was in it when I opened it. The only changes are that I put a Marbels front sight on it and I also fixed the safety so that it does not go on automatically when the gun is opened.

$950 + $25 shipping to your dealer.

email me at: [email protected]

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
101 Posts
The Ruger might not be the worst gun for skeet, maybe hang a weight out a ways on the lower barrel. They can recoil a little excessively, I fixed that probem by putting a neoprene sleve on the stock, a Browning recoil pad and shoot 1 oz loads. Works fine now. Mostly now I shoot skeet with my trap combo 32 inch Browning, just take about 3/16 spacer off the comb. It shoots somewhat high but just come up from under, sure swings through well. I have a Red label 26 inch 28 gauge, now that is a challenge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.